Seth Rollins appeared on Corey Graves’ “After the Bell” podcast that was released today. During the conversation, Rollins responded to comments Jim Cornette made on his podcast regarding Becky Lynch.

Cornette criticized Lynch for becoming pregnant while she was on-top of the wrestling industry.

“What would you do if your wife came home and said instead of making a million dollars next year I’m going to basically just be a raging b**ch for the next 9 months and then give you more s**t to worry about around the house?” Cornette said on his podcast.

Rollins responded to Cornette’s comments at the very beginning of his discussion with Corey Graves.

“It hurt my feelings on a personal level because Jim Cornette is someone who is a legend in our industry and he is someone that I have personally worked with in my time at Ring of Honor,” Rollins said on the show.

“And for him to come out and say some real negative things, some real misogynist things about women in general and pregnancy in the industry, it kind of caught me off guard and made me lose a lot of respect for someone who a lot of people have kind of lost respect for.”

“This is something that I am so proud of my fiance Becky of what she is doing,”
Rollins continued.

“Look, she’s 33, so once you hit 35 you start running risks with these pregnancies, so she made an incredibly tough decision.”

“She is the most talented woman I have ever seen in my entire life and she’s going to be just fine being pregnant, making money, doing alright. So everything that Jim Cornette said is complete nonsense, not just for her but for women all around the globe.”