Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Alexander Hammerstone Signs Multi-Year Deal With MLW

As revealed on Fusion, Alexander Hammerstone has re-signed with MLW. Hammerstone is the promotion’s current and inaugural National Openweight Champion and a member of the Dynasty faction along with Richard Holliday and Gino Medina.

Hammerstone took to social media to explain his decision to re-sign with MLW.

“The news just dropped on the latest episode of Fusion that I re-signed with MLW,” Hammerstone says in the video. “And I got some people asking me what made me make that decision? Why didn’t I go with this company or that company? And what you have to understand is how important pro-wrestling is to me. How important its become to me, how much it means to me to prove that I’m one of the best wrestlers in the world.”

Hammerstone then continued to say that what he wants in wrestling has changed over the years.

“When I first started, I was just trying to look good, have a couple matches, get scouted, have the big company come and offer me a contract. That’s what I thought I wanted but over the years that’s really changed. If you look at the matches in the last year alone with MLW, Marufuji, Go Shiozaki, Laredo Kid, Takashi Sugiura, T-Hawk, Davey Boy Smith Jr, Brian Pillman (Jr.), Rey Horus, like I’m wrestling the best wrestlers in the world. I’m getting to go out there, I’m not being told ‘hey, give us 5 minutes,’ I’m being told ‘hey, give us 25 minutes.'”

From there, Hammerstone began talking about the freedom he is allowed in MLW.

“I’m getting to go out there and give you my best. I’m not being told how to act in promos, I’m not being told how to dress.”

“I don’t want to just make money and retire, I want to create a legacy,”
    he continued. “I think MLW has given me that platform.”

“I’ve just made MLW my home for the next couple of years so I hope you give it a chance, I hope you check out Fusion,”
    he continued. “I’m not going to be neutered, I’m not going to be chained-up.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Nice to see Hammerstone keeping with MLW. It's become one of my favorite promotions, and are a part of my weekly wrestling hook up. Just so sad MJF left, as The Dynasty is just an awesome heel stable.