Mike Tyson presented the TNT Championship to inaugural champion Cody Rhodes last night at AEW Double or Nothing. AEW has announced that Tyson will also appear this week – Wednesday night on AEW Dynamite on TNT.

Tyson would get involved in the action during last night’s TNT title tournament finals. He prevented Jake “the Snake” Roberts from bringing out his snake or causing any further interference. Now, Tyson is scheduled to be at Dynamite on Wednesday. It will be interesting to see if Roberts and Archer have anything to say to Tyson on the show.

Tyson has stated he plans to announce when he’ll make his return to boxing this week. The 53-year-old has said his team is in talks with multiple fighters about a comeback bout.

“Listen we’ve got so many guys that want to do this man. We’re in calls, we’re doing business with guys right now. You’re not going to believe the names when the names come out. Sometime this week we’ll have the contract done,” Tyson said on the Young Money Radio Show with Lil Wayne.

Tyson has also said that he doesn’t plan on keeping any money he makes from the fight either. He told L’il Wayne that he’s never felt this good in his life.

“I’m going to take this money and help these homeless and we’re going to help these addicted brothers. Because I’ve been homeless and I’ve been addicted so I know the struggle. Not many people have survived like I did.”