While the Undertaker’s wrestling days might be coming to an end, the Deadman says he’ll never retire from the industry completely.

During a recent interview with Postmedia in Canada, the 55-year-old icon says he will always be involved in wrestling, even when he’s no longer fit for active competition.

“I’ll never, ever retire completely,” Undertaker said. “I may not get in the ring and wrestle anymore, but I’ll always somehow be involved I’m sure within the industry. For 30 years, I’ve been a mainstay in the ring.”

The Undertaker helped create another WrestleMania moment at this year’s event. The positive reception to his Boneyard Match with AJ Styles has many fans wondering if “cinematic” matches might extend the Undertaker’s career. Others have said it offers Taker a chance to close his career on a high-note. Taker compared the possible end of his career to how John Elway and Brett Favre ended theirs.

“There’s the John Elway ending and there’s the Brett Favre ending,” Taker said. “John Elway wins the Super Bowl and retires. Brett Favre leaves the Packers and he goes to the Jets, then he goes to the Vikings and he just never gets there again. Then his last game is kind of sad. I’m trying really hard not to have that ending and coming to grips with the fact that I may not get the Elway ending.”

“That’s what this whole process has been. I’m trying to weave a real intricate web here and I’ve got to make some really tough decisions very soon.”