Becky Lynch recently did an interview with espnW where she spoke about the big news that she shared on an episode of Monday Night RAW earlier this month.

Lynch revealed that she was pregnant. In the interview, she was asked how it feels to know that she has the option to return to her career once she’s given birth

The former WWE RAW Women’s Champion talked about how that’s something she’s always preached and wanting women to have that equality in addition to having the same treatment and pay as male talent.

She thinks this goes hand in hand where a guy can go and have a kid and doesn’t have to miss a beat in his career, but that’s different for women.

She also looks at it as a fortunate thing because they get to experience things that men never will. She pointed out that it just doesn’t mean that it’s got to be the end for a career in any line.

Lynch also confirmed that she does plan to make a return to a ring when she’s able to.

“Yeah. It’s one of those things where I know what I feel and think as a person without a child,” Lynch said. “I don’t know what that’s going to look like when I do have one, and that’s my priority. I’ll tell you, it’ll give me more motivation than ever, I could imagine. But this isn’t the end of me, one way or the other.”

Lynch is due in December with her first child with Seth Rollins, who proposed to her back in August.