The Undertaker has been doing media rounds to promote his The Last Ride documentary series and in the spree he recently had an interview with Pardon My Take podcast. During the interview, the former World Champion was asked about the worst bump he has ever taken and The Dead Man recalled one of his old matches with Yokozuna where he gave the Monster Sized Athlete a flying DDT.

Taker explained that Yokozuna hit the mat half a second before him and it drove up a piece of wood. The wood caught him in the ribs and it broke a couple of his ribs. According to the wrestling legend, it was a pretty painful experience. The Last Outlaw then also talked about his recent Super Showdown match with Goldberg and discussed a ‘nearly catastrophic’ bump he took during the bout:

“Obviously, I’ve had a few recently. The bump that I had in Saudi when I was working with Goldberg, I think that one was a couple of inches from being catastrophic.” said the Undertaker. “The way I hit on that one, it kind of set out nerve impulses to all of my injuries at once. It was like an electrical charge went through my body.”

The Attitude Era star also talked about the various types of matches he has competed in and said that he always trusted the company and never objected to any kind of match. The Undertaker faced Goldberg at Super Showdown 2019. The former WCW Champion got concussed early in the match and his condition resulted in many failed spots. The bout attracted a lot of criticism from the fans after the show.