Outspoken pro wrestling personality Jim Cornette recently reviewed AEW’s Double or Nothing PPV on his Drive Thru podcast. As you may have guessed, Cornette wasn’t exactly a fan of what he saw on the PPV itself.

It wasn’t just the content on the actual show that Cornette took issue with. Before the event AEW President Tony Khan tweeted out an image featuring himself, Mike Tyson, The Young Bucks, Cody Rhodes, Arn Anderson, Jake Roberts and Lance Archer.

The photo (see below) shows all of the stars, including the on-screen rivals Cody and Archer, smiling for the camera displaying the new AEW TNT Championship.

We’re minutes from our biggest show of the year #AEW Double or Nothing! It’ll be one of the best PPVs you’ve seen in a long time, I promise, it’s a great card with huge wrestling matches, some great stories + the return to ppv of @MikeTyson! Order if you can, you won’t regret it!

— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) May 23, 2020

Cornette, as an old school style of wrestling promoter, took massive issue with this. “As I mentioned, I was not looking forward to seeing this show” Jim Cornette said on his Drive Thru podcast.

“Part of the reason why? We cannot forget about this, to preface the program? Apparently they tweeted out a picture of Tony Kahn, Lance Archer, Cody and Arn [Anderson] on one side with The Young Bucks and Mike Tyson in the middle and Lance Archer and Jake Roberts on the other side. All mugging and smiling for the f*cking camera.”

Cornette would describe why he had an issue with on-screen rivals being part of the promotional image like this.

“After what Jake what two weeks ago? He dry humped Cody’s wife and put a snake on her! But because Mike Tyson’s star power is so magnetic, he was able to bring these two feuding entities. These two blood rivals together to mug for a picture and smile so they could tweet it out right before the f*cking show because they were so proud of that hubcap f*cking belt.”