Chris Jericho called out Mike Tyson this week on Dynamite. Jericho said that he’s got unfinished business with Tyson from an incident that happened on a Monday night 10-years ago. Tyson and his entourage then confronted Jericho and a massive pull-apart took place to close out the show.

After Dynamite went off the air, AEW cameras caught up with Tyson backstage. “Iron” Mike had a very clear message for Chris Jericho.

“Hey, I’m telling you this is not over, I’m coming back and Jericho is going to get his a** kicked,” Tyson said.

Cameras also caught up with Chris Jericho. Le Champion was so upset at what occurred that he was hitting things backstage with his baseball bat, Floyd.

“You want to see what happens?!” Jericho said. “I’ll make you pay, Tyson, I’ll make you pay!”

Tyson and Jericho’s comments can be heard in the link below:

https://www.twitter.com/AEWrestling/...246531/video/1

Jericho and Tyson actually teamed up together on RAW 10-years ago. This was the incident that Jericho was referring to on Dynamite. Jericho and Tyson were taking on D-X when Tyson turned on Jericho and knocked him out. Video of the segment can be seen below: