Brie Bella has said that she is worried about her marriage to Daniel Bryan. In a promo clip for tonight’s episode of Total Bellas, Brie tells her sister Nikki that she is worried that her and Bryan are growing apart.

“He and I both … We don’t have a lot of time together as a couple,” Brie said. “At times we feel like single parents, when he comes back in town, I leave. We’re kind of growing apart, we’re not growing together.”

Brie continued to talk about how the couple has started to want different things. Bryan and Brie were married in 2014 after 2 years of dating.

The couple has planned a romantic getaway to Sedona, Arizona to work on their relationship.

“In the last eight years, Bryan and I have just wanted different things than what we’ve both wanted together in the beginning. I think we really need to come up with some compromises, and I know that if I want my marriage to work, I have to go into Sedona so honest. I can’t come back to Phoenix with any regrets.”

Bryan is scheduled to face Jeff Hardy this week on Smackdown. The match is a semi-final tournament match to determine a new Intercontinental Champion.

The video featuring Brie’s comments can be heard in the player below: