Triple H spoke with TMZ Sports about whether WWE has any interest in working with Daniel Cormier and Conor McGregor.

First up was Cormier, a former UFC Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight Champion, who could work in the ring as he has a wrestling background or on commentary, which is something that he’s doing in the UFC now.

Triple H stated that they’ve talked a lot in the past about him doing stuff whether that’s in the ring, commentary, or doing different things.

He pointed out how Cormier is doing what he’s doing and if he decided he’s done or wants to leave UFC, then yes they would be interested. He added that he loves Cormier and every time he sees him, they have a great conversation.

Triple H noted that Cormier is a good due and that’s what makes him good at commentary.

“I think he’s great, we’d love to do something with him, if the time is right, obviously in respect to UFC and Dana White. We’d love to chat with him and we have an open relationship as far as communication.”

Up next is Conor McGregor, a former UFC Lightweight and Featherweight Champion.

“I think Conor McGregor versus Vince McMahon with the billion-dollar walk on the line, I think that’s a match made in heaven.” Triple H joked. “I think the nature of what we do — even being entertainment — it lends itself to combat sports. It lends itself to people like Conor McGregor or Ronda [Rousey], as it does with Tyson Fury. It did in the past with Mike Tyson and Floyd [Mayweather]. Entertaining people are what makes those fights, a lot of times.”

Triple H continued by noting that the styles and fight itself is part of that but also entertaining and the ability to capture people as a personality is what makes those fights.

He thinks that it is the same in WWE. Thus, he thinks if you can transfer that over and really now let yourself go and be larger than life, that’s the key thing.