Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry GCW & CZW Wrestler Danny Havoc Passes Away

Game Changer Wrestling has announced the passing of GCW and CZW wrestler Danny Havoc (Grant Berkland). The cause of death has not yet been disclosed.

Below is GCW's announcement:

With a broken heart, the GCW family mourns the loss of Grant Berkland aka Danny Havoc.

Danny was an incredibly talented, intelligent, caring & genuine person.

He was also an elite performer that entertained a generation of fans & inspired a generation of aspiring performers.

Like those that passed before him, his legacy is secured by the memories that he bestowed upon us both as a wrestler and as a friend.

He will not be forgotten.

Rest in Peace, Grant.

Danny Havoc was trained by Mike Quakenbush, DJ Hyde, and Chris Hero. He made his CZW debut in 2005. While with the company, he was a two-time CZW Ultraviolent Underground Champion, CZW World Junior Heavyweight Champion, and a two-time CZW World Tag Team Champion.

He made six appearances for GCW over the last several years. He went to GCW after coming out of retirement.

Several wrestlers and promotions reacted to the news.

CZW wrote on Twitter, "This cuts too deep. Grant "Danny Havoc" Berkland. He was an inspiration to so many and a friend to all and our hearts go out to his family and loved ones. We can take a small comfort in knowing the entire wrestling community are sharing the same grief right now."

Impact star Sami Callihan wrote, "Absolutely heartbroken. I wouldn't be who I am today without Danny Havoc. Absolute genius who never got the credit he deserved. I'm beyond privileged to been able to travel the world with him. Reach out to your loved one. Life is so short. Love you Grant. RIP"

NXT star Mia Yim tweeted, "Damn... #RIP Danny Havoc"

AEW star The Bunny wrote, "Danny Havoc always extended kindness to me and welcomed me into the CZW family. My heart hurts for his friends and loved ones."

According to PWInsider, Danny Havoc's wife Brianne passed away earlier this year.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Very sad RIP
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy