Jaxson Ryker is getting major pushback from his fellow WWE Superstars for a tweet supporting United States President Donald Trump.

There have been mass protests across the United States over the past week following the police killing of George Floyd. On Monday, Washington D.C. police prayed tear gas at protesters who were demonstrating on Lafayette Park near the White House.

In a public address on Monday, President Trump warned the public to expect more decisive force if cities and states do not take ‘necessary action’ themselves.

“If a city or state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them,”
Trump said.

Shortly after the incident at Lafayette Park, Ryker posted a message on Twitter praising President Trump and proclaiming, “God bless America.”

Thankful for the @POTUS we have! God bless America. Built of freedom. Forgotten No More

— Jaxson Ryker (@JaxsonRykerWWE) June 1, 2020

Jaxson Ryker, a US Marine Corps veteran, wrestles on SmackDown as part of the Forgotten Sons faction with Wesley Blake and Steve Cutler.

Jaxson Ryker’s tweet has been wide repudiation from WWE Superstars, including his Forgotten Sons partner Steve Cutler. Cutler issued the following statement on Twitter:

“Although I am part of a tag team while I wrestle, I am my own person with my own thoughts and beliefs. It pains me to see what’s going on in the world. I fought for the freedom of our country and ALL of the people who live here. It shouldn’t matter your race or however you identify, we are ALL human beings and ALL deserve to be equal. #JusticeForGeorgeFloyd“

Kevin Owens, Dave Bautista, Sami Zayn and Ricochet, as well as AEW stars Adam “Hangman” Page, Joey Janela and others, have also spoken out against Jaxson Ryker.

The freedom you speak of entitles you to speak your mind all you want. I’m not here to argue that. I just really need to tell you that I think you pushing your shitty wrestling catchphrase as all of this is happening is absolutely fucking pathetic.

Good night.

— Kevin (@FightOwensFight) June 2, 2020

Literally built on oppression.

— Sami Zayn (@SamiZayn) June 2, 2020

I’m thankful you posted this because I’m now aware of what you stand for. When black brothers and sisters are crying, you praise someone that refuses to acknowledge their hurt.

— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) June 2, 2020

I get you’re a “bad guy” on tv. And I’m HOPING that’s all this is. Even then, that ain’t it. But if this is actually your true thoughts – I’ll be really sad, man.

— Pretty Ricky (@KingRicochet) June 2, 2020

I’m just keeping him nameless because he’s a sorry ass motherfucker who I refuse to let ride my coattails. He gets no love from me. He gets no rub from me. And if he would like to discuss it in person we have enough mutual acquaintances that he will be able to find me easily.

— Super Duper Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) June 2, 2020

politely

— HANGMAN PAGE (@theAdamPage) June 2, 2020

Someone is gonna take a nice shit in your gear bag….

— “The Bad Boy” Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) June 2, 2020

This braindead milkshake of a tweet reads like you shook your phone and words just fell out randomly.

— Ryan Nemeth (@HotYoungBriley) June 2, 2020