Tully Blanchard is not satisfied with protégé Shawn Spears’ lack of ambition. A video was released on Monday featuring the Four Horsemen legend mercilessly berating him.

Blanchard took Spears under his wing last summer. Spears has had mixed success. His AEW record is 5-8 this year. In recent months, Spears has been conducting a search to find the perfect tag team partner. The search was fruitless.

Blanchard says the search is over and they are moving on. “What I’ve seen in the last couple of months, Shawn, has changed my thought process,” said Blanchard. He thought they had synergy and thought the same way.

Things took a weird turn for this duo last weekend at AEW Double or Nothing. Spears wrestled to Dustin Rhodes. He lost the match, but that wasn’t the worst part. During the bout, Spears’ pants were ripped off to reveal a photo of Tully Blanchard’s face on the crotch. Blanchard was watching the PPV at home with friends.

Blanchard screamed, “In what freakin’ world did you think that was funny? That’s not what my legacy is going to be Shawn, I promise you that!” He challenged Spears to reach deep inside himself, dig something out of his heart and think about the legacy he wants to leave.

Watch Tully Blanchard prove he is still one of the best talkers in all of professional wrestling in the video below:

AEW newcomers FTR liked what they saw. Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood tweeted a response. Wheeler said Spears is ‘so good’ but “just needs a little help.” Harwood wants to see more of this on AEW Dynamite.

My god. Watch this.

Over and over.

Then watch it some more.

Tully is so good. Spears is so good. He just needs a little help..

— CASH (@CashWheelerFTR) June 1, 2020

Revelation 6:2

“I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.”

How is this not on my national television screen? PASSIONATE. REAL!

— Dax FTR (@DaxHarwood) June 1, 2020