Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Vince Russo Addresses Rumors Of His Impact Wrestling Return

There was an interesting rumor going around online that Vince Russo was back with Impact Wrestling to help with the creative process.

Pwinsider.com reports that those in Impact Wrestling had denied the rumors that the former head writer was back with the company. Per the report, the rumors have made the rounds since before WrestleMania 36 Weekend.

It was noted that Russo is not involved or employed in any way by Impact. Regarding whether he was set to be part of the “TNA: There’s No Place Like Home” special event back in April at Wrestlecon, it was noted that there was talk of using him at the show.

The reason behind this idea was due to the promotion having an open-door policy for that one single night, to celebrate the old TNA brand.

Russo was never officially booked. The event was nixed due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Finally, PWInsider noted there are no plans for Russo within the company in any capacity. This includes him being a consultant, independent contract, or employee.

Russo took to Twitter to react to the rumors by writing the following:

Years Ago I was Hired by TNA as a consultant. Part of the Terms was to keep it Quiet. I did what my Employer asked me to do. When I accidentally sent an e-mail to the wrong address-it came out. I was labeled a LIAR for keeping the confidentiality my employer asked me to. (1)

— Vince Russo (@THEVinceRusso) June 12, 2020

At that time I vowed myself to never allow myself to get into that situation again. The Dirt Sheets are stirring up that I'm consulting fort TNA again. Hate to kill their FALSE BS-but-I'm not. https://t.co/17iU7cAwCf is a FULL-TIME JOB and I wouldn't trade it in for THE WORLD (2)

— Vince Russo (@THEVinceRusso) June 12, 2020

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Despite this being a "non story", it completely reminded and shocked me to learn that iMPACT Wrestling are still around in some shape or fashion. How crazy is that?

Does anyone still watch iMPACT? Has the booking progressed since the days of Russo and Hogan/Bischoff?