Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Nia Jax Discusses Backlash Over Kairi Sane Incident

Nia Jax once again became subject to high criticism from fans online when the former NXT star ended up injuring Kairi Sane during a match on Raw earlier last month.

The former Raw Women’s Champion recently had an interview with Talk Sport where she discussed a number of things and also commented on the fan backlash over the incident.

Jax first confirmed that she is aware of the criticism she receives online and said that it does affect her. However, later she claimed that stepping back makes her realize that it comes from just a small percentage of people who have nothing better to do:

“But when I step back and I actually immerse myself into the WWE Universe – like when I get to see the crowd and fans – I know that’s just a small percentage on Twitter who have nothing better to do than hate on somebody.

The fans in real life are so welcoming, so giving and so understanding,”
    said Nia Jax “I’ve had nothing but positive feedback from them and I’m super grateful for that.”

The former NXT star also commented on Becky Lynch’s decision to step away from WWE after her pregnancy announcement, saying that Lynch will be back and take her spot when she is ready.

Apart from this, Nia Jax talked about things like her knee injury, working with Asuka and more.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I know it is a longshot, but I would love for Nia to win the title from Asuka. Just imagine the rants from the marks!

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    I know it is a longshot, but I would love for Nia to win the title from Asuka. Just imagine the rants from the marks!
    It isn't about being a mark or a casual fan. It's about the safety of the performers and ensuring they aren't seriously hurt. Some of the things I've seen from Nia have been downright dangerous. She needs to go back down to NXT or some form of developmental.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ You know the risk when you choose to become a wrestler. Many of the incidents with Nia is as much her opponents fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ You know the risk when you choose to become a wrestler. Many of the incidents with Nia is as much her opponents fault.
    That's partially true but not in every count. Kairi's recent "stumble" into the stairs was brutal and only happened because she was pushed at a speed too much for where she was in relation to the stairs. If she was pushed by Nia and she was further away from the stairs, Kairi wouldn't have had the issue she had..