All Elite Wrestling and Natural Nightmare member QT Marshall has discussed his on-screen pairing with Allie during a recent interview. Speaking with The Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast, Marshall opened up about his new partnership. He also addressed Diamond Dallas Page giving him permission to begin using the Diamond Cutter.

QT Marshall noted how they may integrate the Diamond Cutter into more a defined angle “just to get it public.” He then shared how he and DDP had a “true, genuine conversation” about his using the finishing move.

“I asked, ‘Do you really want me to [use the Diamond Cutter]?’ He said I would really do it justice. I said it’s an honor but I’d love to make it part of something entertaining as well,” QT Marshall said. “Of course, the sappy story is really good as well but for the fans, we kinda want them to have fun with it as well. That’s why we filmed those videos.”

Looking to his new relationship with Allie, Marshall reflected on how their pairing came to be. He shared how he was searching for his apple but couldn’t find it. He would look up to see Allie eating it which was “her way of saying that she likes me.” Marshall confessed that his tag team partner Dustin Rhodes and Brandi, however, aren’t fans of Allie. Despite their history, Marshall stressed how “we’re just trying to be one big, happy family. And we’re winning – at the end of the day, that’s what it’s about. We’ll see where it goes and I’ve been more successful since she’s been around.”

QT Marshall and Dustin Rhodes competed last night in a losing effort against the AEW Tag Team Champions, Kenny Omega and Hangman Page.