AEW has signed two wrestlers after they each made their Dynamite debut last night. Abadon defeated Anna Jay on Dynamite and Ricky Starks dropped a TNT title match to Cody on the show as well.

Tony Khan and AEW have since announced that both Abadon and Ricky Starks have been signed to AEW contracts.

Welcome to the team, ABADON is #AllElite

— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) June 18, 2020

Abadon’s Twitter bio now reads, “I am Abadon. Living dead girl. RMP Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry, devil on your back I can NEVER die.”

Ricky Starks is All Elite.

The former NWA star made his AEW debut on this week’s episode of Dynamite in Jacksonville, Florida at Daily’s Place on TNT. He did so by answering the open challenge set out by Cody Rhodes in the middle of the show.

After an in-ring promo by Rhodes and Arn Anderson, a video hyped Starks’ debut.

This saw him challenge Rhodes for the AEW TNT Championship, which featured a back and forth contest that ended with “The American Nightmare” hitting his signature finisher, Cross Rhodes, for the win to allow him to retain the title.

Based on social media, Starks had an impressive performance in his first outing under the All Elite Wrestling banner.

Thank you @starkmanjones for a great effort tonight. While he didn’t win the open challenge & the TNT Title, he opened a lot of eyes on #AEWDynamite. Thank you @CodyRhodes & Arn for nominating a great challenger; I was glad to sanction the match. Now: congrats Ricky you earned it

— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) June 18, 2020

Just last month, Starks announced his departure from the NWA and free agency status. Clearly, his time on the market didn’t last long.

Starks had been with the NWA since August of 2019. During his time with the NWA, he had been praised by many and seen as a rising prospect in the pro wrestling business.