Ring of Honor hasn’t held a live event since February. The promotion was forced to cancel events just before the planned 18th Anniversary show in March. It is believed that the event was to be the first where Marty Scurll’s planned direction for the promotion was set to take shape.

According to comments Joe Koff made to the Wrestling Observer, the promotion hopes to film shows next month.

“Nothing has been confirmed yet, but we are trying to develop what we believe would be safe production in July. Obviously, anything that does get finalized would come with an asterisk as we monitor the daily progressions of the pandemic,” Koff is quoted as having said.

Brodie King vs Tyler Bateman was filmed at the NJPW LA Dojo recently as well. That match could air on future ROH programming.
Marty Scurll On ROH Plans Before Pandemic

On ROH’s official podcast, Marty Scurll stated that the 18th Anniversary show and tapings were to be the first step in the direction he was to take the promotion.

“Even though I’ve sort of been hands-on with the show since January, I felt like these were really my first shows that I had full control of.”

“I put so many hours of time and thought into these shows.”