Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Aubrey Edwards Confirms That AEW Video Game Is In Production, ‘Definitely A Ways Out’

While guesting on the Talk is Jericho podcast this week, AEW referee Aubrey Edwards confirms that she and Kenny Omega are hard at work on the league’s video game debut. She also confirms that gamers still have a long wait before they’ll be able to act out their own virtual rendition of Stadium Stampede

"I’m working on the AEW video game. I can’t actually talk too much about it. I don’t know what I can say. I mean, we’re very, very early on, there’s a lot of things that we’re talking about. I talk to Kenny a lot about what he wants out of it, but it’s definitely a ways out. I’m not gonna put a number on it because I don’t want the internet to get mad at me but…"

Both Omega and Edwards have close ties to the gaming industry, so it makes sense that they’d be working with a developer partner on the project. Aubrey was a video game producer in another life and Omega is a lifelong gamer who has appeared at numerous conventions and in commercials for popular titles.

With those types of connections and the right team behind it, AEW could start a whole new Wednesday Night War on Xbox Live and PSN.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Video games always feel very "16-year-old me"-ish, which I think is the last time I played Smackdown v Raw 2008.