Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Matt Riddle Accused of Sexual Abuse By Indie Wrestler

Matt Riddle makes his debut on SmackDown this week. However, Riddle might have some trouble coming his way before the show.

In the past 24 hours, several wrestlers & officials have been called out for sexual misbehavior by their victims who are using #SpeakingOut to tell their stories. Jim Cornette & his wife, NWA Vice President Dave Lagana, NXT UK’s Jordan Devlin, Joe Coffey, El Ligero & Travis Banks.

Now, Candy Cartwright, an independent wrestler, has come forward with her own #SpeakingOut movement. Cartwright’s story involves none other than SmackDown’s newest addition – Matt Riddle.

Cartwright said that back in May 2018, she was traveling with Riddle and a few other wrestlers. According to her, after the other wrestlers had slept, Riddle forced himself upon her.

"I’m posting this because I have been so sad for so long. I didn’t realize that what he did to me was not ok. I realize now, reading these other brave women’s stories, that I can’t be afraid anymore and I have to #speakout.

Back in May of 2018 I was riding with Matt Riddle and a few other wrestlers. During the van ride, when the 3 other wrestlers had fallen asleep, Matt asked me to “hop on his dick”. When I refused (although we had previously been together I was incredibly uncomfortable in that setting ) When I said no, he grabbed me by my throat, choked me and said “what if I just made you?” I ended up giving him oral sex (praying someone wouldn’t wake up) to get out of having intercourse with him. It was incredibly humiliating.

It is never ok to put your hands on a woman, it’s also not ok to not listen when she says no."

Matt Riddle married his wife Lisa in 2011. They have twin girls and a son together as well.

These are some heavy accusations and Riddle has yet to respond to them.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Wow what a mess
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy