Anthem Sports and Entertainment has released a statement regarding recent allegations made against several members of their roster. In the wake of the #SpeakingOut hashtag on Twitter, several wrestlers have been called out for inappropriate conduct.

The statement sent to media reads as follows:

“It is a core value of the Anthem organization that we conduct our business with respect and integrity, providing a safe and secure work environment for our employees and performers. We are following carefully the various allegations being made through social media, and are reviewing all incidents involving Impact Wrestling talent and personnel to determine an appropriate course of action.”

Here are some of the stories that were told via Twitter about Impact talent:

when i was still training i was 100% groomed and sent unwanted photos by dave crist but any time i spoke about it i felt like i didn’t have a voice because i was a 20 year old trainee or was laughed at because ‘hE sHoWs EvErYoNe HiS dIcK’.

— ziggy haim. (@ziggyhaim) June 18, 2020

Who wants to see Mike Elgins dick pic? I still have the convo, unwanted photo, and emails he tried to send me under a fake name in 2016. @JordynneGrace tried to help me bring this to light when his first scandal came out but the wrestling media didn't care #SpeakingOut

— Kaitlin Diemond (@kaitlindiemond) June 19, 2020

For the last several days, many wrestlers have been speaking out about sexual misconduct and other offenses rampant in pro-wrestling. They are using the #SpeakingOut hashtag on Twitter.