We have a report from Spectrum Sports’ Jon Alba that states a “top young talent” had his contract pulled off the table for NXT by WWE due to sexual misconduct allegations made against him. The name of this wrestler has not been announced as of yet. Here is the full scoop below by Jon Alba from his Twitter page.

We should also note the offer was not made to anyone that was already in the company, but rather a potential talent wanting to come into the WWE (or NXT) from outside. Travis Banks, Ligero and Jack Gallagher have all been released by WWE due to those ongoing sexual misconduct allegations.

"@JonAlba: I’ve heard from multiple sources about #WWE pulling a contract offer from a top young talent involved in the recent string of sexual allegations that have come out about pro wrestlers. Obviously a situation the company (and everyone) has to take very seriously.

For transparency sake, I will not share the name because I was told of their name off the record, though the information I tweeted is on the record."
Source - EWN