Because I'm one of those "UK fans" and am forced to watch the PPVs the next day, I've only just got around to watching the first half of the show and I have to say that I'm enjoying the Sheamus/Hardy feud more than I thought I would.

Casting my eye back a few months to when "Hardy's Back!" promos were being run, and Sheamus was taunting Michael Cole in a way reminiscent to Heidenreich, their initial build-up was weak and didn't make much sense. What was Sheamus' connection to Hardy? Was he angry at the assumed coincidence that WWE production were running Hardy commercials after his match?

But, as the feud started to get going, I found myself actually enjoying some of the exchanges. The Elias Car Crash angle from a few weeks back was good storytelling and reminded me of WWE from 10-15 years ago, albeit with a slightly quicker resolution than I hoped for, and WWE appear to be heading in the right direction with these two. Sheamus defeating Hardy breathes life to a few months more of "Hardy's old hat" promos which will culminate in another match presumably at Smackdown.

Am I alone in liking this storyline? I always felt like Sheamus could've been a bigger star than he was. And Hardy can still go.