It was reported yesterday that Joey Ryan has filed a lawsuit against 3 women who accused him of sexual misconduct as part of the #SpeakingOut movement this summer. In an update to this story, PW Insider is now reporting that Ryan has also filed a lawsuit against 11 other of his accusers.

Only one accuser is named in the lawsuit and the other are listed as Jane Does.

Documents relating to Ryan’s lawsuit state that he is seeking compensation “in excess of $25,000.00 for economic damages, $25,000 for non-economic damages, for an order retracting and correcting the defamatory statements, for equitable relief based on principles that are fair and just.”

The SoCal Uncensored website also provided the below updates regarding what they have heard about the case:

Correction, at least 1 additional lawsuit.

— SoCal UNCENSORED (@socaluncensored) September 30, 2020

Also, not naming the people in the suit.

— SoCal UNCENSORED (@socaluncensored) September 30, 2020

I've also heard, but haven't seen court documents, that he is going to be suing Impact wrestling for breach of contract.

— SoCal UNCENSORED (@socaluncensored) September 29, 2020

Joey Ryan Denies Allegations Against Him In YouTube Video

Earlier this summer, Joey Ryan released a video on YouTube denying the allegations against him.

“I have never had sex with a woman without her consent, I have never acted criminally towards a woman and I have never acted criminally with sex and unlike these allegations, I have actual evidence that can show you that,” Ryan said in the since deleted video.

Hot Young Briley aka Ryan Nemeth has been Tweeting about Joey Ryan. Dolph Ziggler’s brother posted the following:

Bro aren’t there like 30 other girls waiting to come forward? You really playing w fire. Man I thought you were stupid but you keep getting even extra more stupider.

— Ryan Nemeth (@HotYoungBriley) September 29, 2020

Still funny that even at this stage in the game, he’s stillllllllllllllllllll trying to convince somebody (anybody!!!) that he’s rich hahaaha jesus dude just disappear you loser

— Ryan Nemeth (@HotYoungBriley) September 29, 2020