Serpentico is All Elite. The popular independent wrestler confirmed the news to Inside The Ropes earlier this week.

The high flying star spoke to the site and discussed his signing with AEW. The “Snakeman” says he’s beyond grateful to work for a company that cares about their talent.

“SNAKEMAN is ALL ELITE! I’ve been under a deal for a few months now. This is going to sound like I’m playing favorites because I work for the company now but I’m beyond grateful to work for a company that cares so much for the people that work for them. Before signing I was already made to feel at home.”

He added that everyone in AEW has been very welcoming. Unlike other places he’s worked, he feels that you can approach anybody for advice and that is welcomed.

Serpentico made his AEW debut back in March. He has been a regular for AEW Dark since then and has made a number of appearances on Dynamite too.

The newest AEW star has already made his PPV debut for the promotion as well and he faced Joey Janela in a singles match at the All Out Buy-In.