Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Indie Wrestler Jimmy Rave Announces Retirement From Wrestling Due To Arm Amputation

Indie wrestling star Jimmy Rave has announced his retirement from in ring competition after having his arm amputated due to an infection.

The former ROH wrestler took on his Twitter to make the announcement and he posted a lengthy statement, saying that he has been very blessed for getting to live his dream in professional wrestling for the last 21 years.

However, he revealed that doctors found an infection in his left arm this past Tuesday. According to the wrestling star, by the time he went to see the doctor it was already too late and they had to amputate his arm, effectively ending his in ring career:

“This past Tuesday my world came crashing down when Doctors found an infection in my left arm. I tried toughing it out but by the time I saw a doctor it was too late and they had to amputate my left arm above the elbow. Thus effectively ending my in-ring career.”

Jimmy Rave made his pro wrestling debut in 1999 and he made his name wrestling for companies such as ROH and Total Nonstop Action or TNA which is now known as Impact Wrestling.

He is best known for his heel run as part of The Embassy group in ROH. He was nicknamed “The Crown Jewel of the Embassy” and received significant heat from the fans for his heel work.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Such sad news Jimmy Rave was one of the greatest heels in ROH. The Embassy was the SHIT!