Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Unhappy Brodie Lee Passes Away

Jonathan Huber aka AEW star Brodie Lee passed away today following an illness, it was announced by his wife via Instagram. Huber was only 41 years old.

Manda Huber's Instagram post noted Huber had been battling a non-COVID-19 related lung disease and had been treated at Mayo Clinic. Huber wrote:

"My best friend died today.

I never wanted to write out those words. My heart is broken. The world saw him as the amazing @brodielee (fka Luke Harper) but he was my best friend, my husband, and the greatest father you would ever meet. No words can express the love I feel or how broken I am right now. He passed surrounded by love ones after a hard fought battle with a non Covid related lung issue. The @mayoclinic is literally the best team of doctors and nurses in the world who surrounded me with constant love.

On top of that, I can’t express my love and admiration for the way @allelitewrestling has treated not only my husband but myself and my kids. @margaret.stalvey @meghalegalgirl10 @americannightmarecody @thebrandirhodes @nickjacksonyb @mattjackson13 @kennyomegamanx @tonyrkhan and the rest of the team at AEW have helped keep me standing and pick up all the broken pieces.

I’ve been surrounded by so much love and incredible people I can’t tag them all but they know who they are and I don’t think they will ever know how thankful I am for them."

AEW has already publicly confirmed his passing:

#RipBrodieLee

— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) December 27, 2020

Huber was formerly known as Luke Harper during his time with WWE.

This is a breaking story and we will have more as soon as possible.

Our deepest condolences to the Huber's family, friends and fans.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Absolute shock what the fuck
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy