It appears that the NWA World Champion Nick Aldis has no plans to leave his current company anytime soon and he will be staying with the promotion for at least one more year.

The former TNA star recently appeared on Keepin’ It 100 podcast where he talked about things like the return of NWA Power and more.

Talking about his status with the company, Aldis revealed that owner Billy Corgan has picked up the option in his contract to extend their deal for one more year:

“Billy [Corgan] picked up my option with the NWA so… Like I said, I had an option on my contract and Billy picked it up and like I said, I would not have opened up any discussions with anyone without talking to — This is ‘Keepin it 100,’ I just care about that paper.

That’s it and Billy’s been very loyal to me and I to him”
said Nick Aldis, “And I truly believe in what we’re doing with the product and I wouldn’t walk away from it because we haven’t even scratched the surface of what we could accomplish.”

The NWA talents have been featured on the Primetime Live shows of the United Wrestling Network (UWN) in the absence of NWA Power but the current champion made it clear that it’s not an NWA product.

Nick Aldis also reiterated comments from the promotion’s Women’s Champion Serena Deeb and confirmed that their flagship show will be making a return sometime in 2021.