WWE has uploaded a video of various Superstars remembering the late Jon Huber, best known to wrestling fans as Brodie Lee and Luke Harper.

The video below includes messages from Xavier Woods, Keith Lee, Mustafa Ali, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston and several others.

Amanda Huber, widow of late Brodie Lee, posted a message on Instagram reflecting on Wednesday night’s tribute show. She said her words and the photos could not do it justice, but the entire show was perfect, from top to bottom.

The little Easter eggs, the tributes, the matches, and the moments. ”I’m not sure what it looked like on tv, and I’m sure sometime soon, I’ll see for myself. But I can tell you in person, the love in that building last night was real. It radiated all night long. You could feel it in the air. It was devastating and beautiful and a testament to one of the best people to walk this earth.”

Huber said that AEW is the most amazing community and called Tony Khan the kindest and most genuine person she’s ever met. “He loved my husband. He loves wrestling. He loves AEW. And he loves my family. Real, authentic love.”

She said she’s been around wrestling for a long time. She’s seen the absolute worst aspects of the business. AEW’s tribute show was heartfelt and genuine.

“Nobody was just ‘putting on a show.’ It was real and raw emotion and just fucking beautiful.”