Retribution‘s T-BAR has accused a current AEW star of stealing his finisher.

The former NXT star took on Twitter earlier today and made an interesting tweet, claiming that “some little teenage virgin on AEW” stole his finisher four years ago. He wrote, “Some little teenage virgin on AEW stole my finisher like four years ago after we did a show together. I’d steal something from his move set but it’s all just @KingRicochet moves.”

T-BAR did not mention any names in the since-deleted tweet, the post invoked a response from Sammy Guevara who claimed that the move known as Feast Your Eyes belongs to indie wrestler Matt Demorest.

You can view the two finishers here:

Sammy Guevara fired back at the Retribution member saying that he is just trying to get the move to be seen by fans because the Raw star is never on TV.

AEW star Dax Harwood also joined in on the conversation by replying to Guevara and called T-BAR “an idiot” who is lucky to even be in the wrestling business.

“Stole MY finisher”. MY FINISHER?! ? The guy is an idiot. He’s lucky to even be in the business.

— Dax FTR (@DaxFTR) January 13, 2021

T-Bar later referenced a controversial joke Guevara made about Sasha Banks in 2016, which AEW suspended him for last year when they resurfaced. He wrote, “Someone tell panda kid I had a singles match on TV last night, and I didn’t steal the move from some backyarder, I thought of it in a professional wrestling ring with @Kill4nova. Try being creative sometime, instead of, oh I don’t know, making jokes about rape.”

He also responded Dax Harwood’s tweet, writing, “I could never understand what your problem was with me. I was always polite to you. Complimented your matches. I think you hated my style? So weird. Hope all is well, you usually seem like a nice enough dude.”

T-Bar eventually decided to delete the tweets related to this conversation and said the whole argument was dumb. “You know what, everyone is right. This is a dumb argument and I’m deleting my contributions to it.”