Former Divas Champion, Michelle McCool, announced on her Instagram Friday evening that she has tested positive for COVID-19. The 40-year-old says she thought she just had allergies but then tested positive for the virus.

McCool also stated her symptoms are mild and nobody else in her home has tested positive for the virus. The Undertaker and McCool have one child together. The couple’s daughter appears to have built a large “COVID Communication Telephone” for use in the home.

McCool’s post can be viewed below:

"Word round here seems to spread as quickly as this virus ....soooo, thank you to all who have checked on me!!! 🙌🏽Not trying to hide it (just been too tired to post). What I thought were my allergies, turned out to be a + COVID test earlier this week! No clue how or where I caught it!
Blessed to have mild symptoms...super blessed I’m the only one in our home who has it.... & super, super blessed to have a daughter who made an 8’ long “COVID Communication telephone!” I’d give anything to hug & love on her right now! Y’all stay safe & healthy!#daddyholdingdownthefort #blessed #praying #grateful 💙"

McCool was interviewed earlier this summer and spoke about not wanting Undertaker’s WrestleMania streak to end.

“The streak is just so big to me and as a fan being selfish, I didn’t want the streak to end like a lot of other people. Obviously, it’s business. There were no questions asked when they asked Mark to do it and obviously he’s a consummate professional. But it was shocking. I think I was just as shocked as a lot of people, it was so crazy.”