IMPACT Wrestling Women’s Champion Deonna Purrazzo recently appeared on SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio. The Virtuosa would discuss a number of topics on the show, including how she now feels ‘fulfilled’ in her professional wrestling career.

Co-host of the show Bully Ray would mention how Deonna was far more jovial during the interview than she had been just a year prior speaking to Busted Open. When asked why, The Virtuosa said “part of it is just feeling fulfilled in your professional role. I think it takes such a mental toll on you when you’re not happy with what you’re doing. When you’re not happy with your life’s work.”

“All I’ve ever wanted to be? Was a wrestler” Deonna Purrazzo continued. “So you know, I felt so stifled by not being able to just wrestle. And now the fact that on a daily basis I’m featured either wrestling, or in backstage segments? I’m growing as a professional every week and we get to see that every week. It is exactly what I needed to be able to take myself to the next level.”

Deonna then finished by saying how IMPACT ‘reignited’ a flame in her love for professional wrestling. “Just like personally? It has helped to take me to the next level. It’s reignited a flame for my love for wrestling, for my love for myself, my love of bettering my life outside of wrestling. So I feel like 100% a brand new Deonna Purrazzo from this time last year, to who I am now.”

The IMPACT Women’s Champion will be defending her belt tonight at IMPACT’s Hard To Kill PPV. The Virtuosa will be defending the title against Taya Valkyrie.