The Undertaker recently said that he believes The Rock could unify America if he ran for President of the United States. The Rock recently stated that he will consider a Presidential run if that is what the people want him to do.

Taker spoke to TMZ about why he thinks The Rock would make a great President.

“That man works his tail off and he dives in wholeheartedly in everything that he does and if he gets his mindset that he wants to make a run at politics, ya know what? I think he’ll do it,” Taker said.

“He’s so charming, he’s so witty, I think he can be the uniter that people are looking for,”
Taker continued.

“I know that he has the charisma. Maybe all it would take would be 1 eyebrow, and he’d look at the left, raise the eyebrow. Look at the right, raise an eyebrow and hit ’em with ‘the People’s Elbow.'”

In a recent interview with USA Today, the Rock spoke about possibly running for President if that is what the people want him to do.

“I would consider a presidential run in the future if that’s what the people wanted,” the Rock said. “Truly I mean that, and I’m not flippant in any way with my answer. That would be up to the people…So I would wait, and I would listen. I would have my finger on the pulse, my ear to the ground.”

Taker’s comments can be heard in the player below: