Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default NWA Star Jocephus Aka The Question Mark Passes Away

Jocephus [real name Joseph Hudson], aka The Question Mark, has passed away from an undiagnosed medical issue, according to NWA President Billy Corgan.

Jocephus, a former NWA Southern Heavyweight Champion, was best known for his work with Aron Stevens [fka Damien Sandow] on NWA Powerrr. He spent more than 10 years with the NWA.

Corgan confirmed Hudson’s passing via his Instagram page and released the following statement:

It’s with a heavy heart that I share that my friend and brother in wrestling, Joseph Hudson, has passed away suddenly from an as-yet undiagnosed medical issue. NWA fans would know him as Jocephus as well as The Question Mark; where thanks to the great fans at GPB Studios in Atlanta, Joseph was able to receive the kind support in the ring he’d always dreamt of. He is survived by a young son whom he loved dearly, and if anything would pain him about leaving this earth it would be not being able to be there for his boy. RIP Joseph, love to you and Godspeed.

Stevens reacted to the tragic news on Twitter.

“My heart is broken. R.I.P. Sensei. Thank you for all you have done for the fans and for me. This does not seem real.”

NXT announcer Wade Barrett, who was previously an announcer for NWA, also reacted to the news.

“You two [Stevens and Jocephus] were a brilliant duo. Incredibly sad – he was a great guy & performer. RIP Joseph.”

Jocephus and Stevens had their final match together on the Jan. 26, 2020 edition of Powerrr, losing to The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express in a tag team bout.

NWAnews

Damn. This is a bummer. I loved that Question mark gimmick. He was friends with a buddy of mine who worked with him in the indys and in NWA.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

^^ Me too. He and Aaron Stevens was the main reason besides Kamille and Allysin Kay I watched their program tbh.

Obesity
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy

R.I.P. Question Mark

The flags are at half-staff in Mongrovia tonight. You will be missed.

KA-RA-TE!!!