Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Cesaro Chooses Not To Comment Publicly on WWE Contract Situation

WWE Superstar Cesaro recently spoke to Sports Illustrated. The Swiss ‘Cyborg’ discussed a number of topics during the interview, including his reported WWE contract coming up for renewal in the next few months.

Several reports have indicated that Cesaro’s contract will be running out shortly; although these have not been confirmed by the SmackDown Superstar himself. Cesaro specifically said during the interview with Sports Illustrated that he won’t be discussing the situation in a public forum in any interviews.

“I’m not going to confirm or deny anything” Cesaro stated during the interview. “To me, there needs to be a certain amount of mystery in wrestling. A lot of that magic gets lost, so I’ll let people talk. What is important to me is my work in the ring.”

Cesaro also discussed a potential World Title run whilst contracted with the company. “It’s not up to me to decide what I deserve” Cesaro stated. “In wrestling, that’s up to the fans. I’ll keep working hard to reach my goals. This isn’t just about me. I represent all of Switzerland, all of Germany, all of Italy and all of the international world.”

“Wrestling is a universal language spoken all over the world”
    Cesaro continued. “I am so proud to be an international representative and do this to the fullest for all the international fans. I came from a country that’s not known for wrestling. I’m bringing an international flavor, showing that anything is possible. I am living my dream, and I bring that kind of realism, passion, and love to WWE. I hope to inspire people to go out and follow what they love.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I still say Cesaro should leave for a while, get bigger and grow a beard and come back ... did wonders for McIntyre.

MvIntyre was underused just like Cesaro is now.