Now that the door has been opened for AEW to do crossovers with different promotions, one name from the NWA that fans have been wondering about is Aldis. He did not completely shut the door on possibly appearing on an AEW show but he also wasn’t jumping at the opportunity unless the money offer was right.

Aldis said, “I think Billy (Corgan) and Tony Khan have discussed it, but, I’ll be honest with you. I haven’t really been that into it because my responsibility and loyalty is to build the value of the NWA. If they are getting access to arguably the two most valuable assets of our brand, then really, what’s the point? What’s the point in anyone tuning into our show, especially when it’s gone behind a paywall? I’ve been on TV plenty. I’m not a mark for being on TV. I’m business. Hey, make the price right and you can make anything happen, but I’m not going to show up just for the Twitter pop. I got better things to do than to scroll through my timeline vanity searching myself.”

So if you are expecting to see the NWA World Champion on AEW Dynamite, it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen anytime soon.

WN