Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Walter On His NXT Future After Takeover: Stand & Deliver

Walter made his return to NXT during the March 17 episode of the show last month. He has gotten engaged in a rivalry with Tommaso Ciampa which will lead to a match between the two at the upcoming NXT Takeover event.

Many have been wondering if the NXT UK champion will stay around after the show but the titleholder himself is suggesting that he is not gonna stick around.

Walter recently had an interview with Sports Illustrated where he was asked about his future with the brand after the upcoming event and he said that his commitment right now is NXT UK:

“My commitment right now is NXT UK. I am the NXT UK champion. Until that changes, I won’t think about the future. I’m very open to travel. That’s what wrestlers do. We’ll see what is going to happen,”

Walter also commented on a potential match with the NXT champion Finn Balor. He first praised the prince and then revealed that the company actually had plans for a match between the two before the pandemic:

“We were supposed to wrestle before the pandemic started, but we got interrupted. It’s a match I would like to have. The circumstances, whether he is NXT champion or whether I will be NXT UK champion, I don’t know, but it is a match I would like to have happen.”

Walter will defend the NXT UK championship against Tommaso Ciampa on night 1 of NXT Takeover: Stand & Deliver on USA Network.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

One of the greatest big men the business have ever seen. There is a bunch of dream matches I can thin of with WALTER on WWE's main roster. But right now, he should just continue to dominate NXT UK.

Being wasted in NXT

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ Not really. Most of the guys and girls who moves up to the main roster to quick just tends to find themselves lost amongst the other starts after a short while. It would be a shame if WALTER debuts on the main roster and Reigns squashes him right away.