Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry WWE RAW Live Coverage - April 5th, 2021

Drew McIntyre looks to overcome King Corbin before WrestleMania

Red brand Superstars get one final opportunity to make a WrestleMania statement on Monday Night Raw, as Drew McIntyre battles King Corbin, Bobby Lashley faces off with Cedric Alexander, Asuka & Rhea Ripley team up against Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler, Xavier Woods once again takes on AJ Styles and much more.

WWE RAW Live Coverage - 5th Apr, 2021
    Announcers: Tom Phillips, Byron Saxton and Samoa Joe.

Drew McIntyre makes his way to the ring but first he parks his sword in the ramp.

Drew says it is the final Raw before Wrestlemania. Five days until Wrestlemania. I can't help but think to last year and how unique Wrestlemania was. Fast forwarding to this year and we are back in business and I am fighting for the WWE Championship. Where do I begin? Corbin? The All Mighty Bobby Lashley. This match is happening. You have tried all you can to stop this match but it is happening. The biggest fight of our lives. I can't wait until we rip each other to shreds.

We have each done this for 20 years and we have traveled all of the roads. What makes us different? Sacrifice. How much I am willing to sacrifice. You have sacrificed a lot traveling in rental cars and airports missing birthdays and weddings. When you go home you get to relax. I left my family when I was 22 for one purpose, to become WWE Champion. Times got hard and I wish I had the luxury to go home. I wish I could go home to see my mother while she was going through chemotherapy. She told me this was my dream and if I come home, she was going to kick my ass. I was fired and I pushed forward. I became the champion. I have fallen off cells and gone through TLC.

How do you beat a man who will sacrifice everything. I will beat Corbin tonight and then I will beat you at Wrestlemania to end the All Mighty Era.

Bobby Lashley comes out with MVP and Bobby asks if Drew is done. You go on and on about last year's Wrestlemania. Seventeen years to get to the top of the mountain. It took me sixteen. Only one of us can be on top. You were a good champion but it is All Mighty time. Everyone is scared of the Scottish Warrior but I saw something different last week. I saw fear in your eyes. When I grabbed you in the Hurt Lock, I felt you shake and quiver. I felt you go out. That is what is going ot happen at Wrestlemania and there is nothing you can do about it.

Drew says it wasn't fear, it was my ass going out in the Hurt Lock.

Bobby tells Drew he doesn't need help. Did you see what i did to Shelton? Watch what I do to Cedric tonight.

Drew says let's do it now.

MVP interrupts and says it is happening on Saturday. We know where you will be. You will be in the center of the ring with the All Mighty, where you will lose your dignity, consciousness, and the match.

Drew says he should give it up and be an Uber or Amazon Driver. I am coming to Wrestlemania and I will run you down and take back my WWE Championship.

Porter says that is a lot of tough talk considering you might not make it to Wrestlemania.

Corbin comes out and he says that Drew won't make it to Wrestlemania. I started something last week and I finish it tonight. There is no Wrestlemania for you. There is no WWE Championship for you. Tonight, I whip your punk ass.

We take a look at what happened last week between AJ Styles, Omos, and the New Day.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Riddle ambushes The New Day and he talks about what Omos did last week to Woods and Kofi. He says he never saw AJ get that high before. Kofi says he hopes no one gets that high on Saturday. They will get down when they retain their tag titles. Woods asks Riddle about his match with Ali. Riddle wishes Woods luck and he goes away.

Xavier Woods (w/ Kofi Kingston) vs AJ Styles (w/ Omos)

They lock up but Styles with a punch. AJ with a hip toss. Styles with a Calf Crusher and Woods tries to get to the ropes. Kofi tells Omos he gave his best but they are still standing. Kofi throws the mic at Omos and Kofi goes into the ring so AJ releases the hold and Omos almost gets into the ring. AJ is distracted by Kofi and Woods with an inside cradle for the three count.

Winner: Xavier Woods

Backstage:
    A Bugatti arrives at Tropicana Field and Grammy Award Winning Artist and Former 24/7 Champion Bad Bunny and friend of Grammy Award Winning Artist and Former 24/7 Champion Damian Priest exit the car.

Backstage:
    Braun Strowman walks in the back.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Braun walks to the ring with the steel cage down to remind us that Shane and Braun are going to have a steel cage match at Wrestlemania.

Braun says his whole life he has had to deal with people like Shane McMahon who have bullied him because of who he is. They don't know who he is and what he is capable of. Shane came out with a fake report card to try to make jokes and get under my skin. You do not know what you have gotten yourself into. You can run your mouth but when the door closes, the running ends. I am not just going to whoop your ass for me, I am going to do it for everyone who was called stupid and told they cannot do it. There is no hiding behind your goons.

At Wrestlemania, at the end of our match on Saturday, while your corpse lies in the after I ping pong you around this cage, the last thing you are going to hear is not Here Comes The Money but Here Comes the Body Bag.

Shane McMahon comes out and he says there is a lot of anger coming from Braun and he wants to know what did he do. Shane says he wanted to see how far Braun's intellect has come since the fifth grade since giving Braun a choice of the stipulation. That is not stupid. The match would favor you if I was any other man. I am a McMahon and I will outwit you and I will defeat you inside that steel cage. When you wake up that next morning and look in that mirror, you will say to yourself, I am stupid.

Braun Strowman vs Elias and Jaxson Ryker

Braun grabs Ryker and Elias hits Braun from behind but that was a mistake. Braun with a punch to Elias and he sends Ryker over the top rope to the floor. Braun with punches to Elias. Ryker stops Elias from being power slammed and Elias with a knee and Ryker with a double sledge to the back. Ryker and Elias with a double belly-to-back suplex. Elias and Ryker with kicks and Elias punches Braun while Ryker goes up top. Ryker with a diving head butt and Elias goes up top for an elbow drop.

Ryker and Elias get a near fall and Braun with an emphatic kick out.

Shane makes his way to the ring and he takes off his jacket to minimize the sweat on the ramp.

Braun powers Ryker and Elias away and he sees Shane on the ramp. Braun with a splash to both and a forearm to Elias and a slam to Ryker and then to Elias as he covers both for the three count.

Winner: Braun Strowman

Backstage:
    Miz and John Morrison are in the back and Kevin Patrick ambushes them. Kevin asks Miz and Morrison if those are paint cans. Morrison says they are artistes and they are great painters. They have a masterpiece to paint.

They stop by Grammy Award WInning Artist and Former 24/7 Champion Bad Bunny's Bugatti and Morrison asks if there is a problem with doing this to Bad Bunny's car. Miz says that there is a scratch and they have the matching color. Of course it is not the same color and they paint the car and make sure that Grammy Award Winning Artist and Former 24/7 Champion's friend Damian Priest will find out.

We go to commercial.

Backstage:
    We are back and Bad Bunny is walking wtih a purpose and he sees his car and what Miz and John Morrison did to it.

Miz and John Morrison attack Bad Bunny from behind and they send Bad Bunny into a Nissan because you don't destroy a Bugatti. Miz says he ruined Bad Bunny's car and on Saturday he will ruin Bad Bunny. Damian Priest comes to check on Bad Bunny and he asks if it was Miz and Morrison again.

Asuka makes her way to the ring and we see what happened during the contract signing on last week's Raw.

Backstage:
    We see Rhea RIpley in the back and Sarah asks her about co-existing with Asuka after what happened last week. Rhea says she is not going to talk about her strategy but she wants to know if Asuka knows. They will have to work together and if Asuka wants payback, she will have to wait until Sunday.

We go to commercial.

Non Title Match
    Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (c's)(w/ Reginald) vs Rhea Ripley and Asuka

Shayna and Asuka start and Rhea won't talk to Asuka. They lock up and Shayna with a wrist lock. Asuka with a side head lock. Asuka with a shoulder tackle but Shayna stays on her feet. They push each other and Asuka with a shoulder tackle and Asuka with a wrist lock. Rhea says she isn't ready to tag in and Shayna with a forearm. Rhea decides it is now ready to tag in. Shayna with a waist lock and Rhea with a standing switch. Shayna with a wrist lock and Rhea with a slam. Nia tags herself in.

Rhea and Nia exchange stirkes and Rhea goes for a slam but it doesn't work. Rhea escapes a slam and tags Asuka into the match. Asuka goes for the arm but Nia pushes her away. Asuka with a back heel kick and an octopus. Nia with a body block and she gets a near fall. Nia sends Asuka into the turnbuckles but Nia misses a splash. Asuka with a Codebreaker and Rhea tags in and so does Shayna. Rhea grabs Reginald and Shayna with a kick to the back of the leg. Nia sends Rhea into the apron.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Shayna stomps on the injured leg. Shayna gets a near fall. Nia tags in and Nia with a slam to Rhea and an elbow drop for a near fall. Shayna tags in and snap mares Rhea and kicks her in the back and gets a near fall. Shayna with a knee bar into a heel hook. Rhea kicks Shayna to escape the hold. Shayna with elbow drops to the leg. Nia tags in and connects with a leg drop to the injrued leg. NIa with a reverse chin lock.

Rhea with a drop kick and Asuka tags in and drop kicks Shayna and connects with a round kick to Nia. Asuka with hip attacks and a round kick to Shayna followed by a German suplex and a sliding knee to the head for a near fall. Asuka goes up top and Rhea pushes Asuka off the turnbuckles to the floor. Rhea sends Asuka face first into the floor and then Asuka is sent back into the ring. Shayna with a knee to Asuka for the three count.

Winners: Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax

We take a look at what happened when the Hurt Business was fractured.

Backstage:
    MVP is on the phone and he sees Cedric. He asks if Cedric is asking to be put back into the Hurt Business.

Cedric tells MVP his greed will cost him. You had the audacity to say that him and Shelton are an embarrassment. You are a parasite. You are just a criplled has been. I may not beat Bobby tonight, but I will give him a scar to remember. I will enjoy watching Drew win on Saturday to show what a fraud you are.

Shelton tells MVP to keep his crippled ass out of the way.

Sarah ambushes MVP to ask him if he is concerned for Bobby Lashley. Porter says he is disappointed in the attitude that Cedric and Shelton are showing now. It was because of me they won the tag titles and are wearing the fancy suits. They are relevant because of me.

Bobby Lashley shows up and wants to know what happened. Bobby says he will break his ass in half.

We go to commercial.

Backstage:
    We are back and Sarah ambushes Nia and Shayna and asks them about their match on Sunday against the winner of Tag Team Turmoil.

Lana and Naomi show up and Shayna says they are real confidence shakers. Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke show up and then so do Natalya and Tamina. We can't forget The Riott Squad. Billie Kay shows up and they ask if she has a partner. Billie says that Carmella is reviewing her resume.

Non Title Match
    Bobby Lashley (c)(w/ Montel Vontavious Porter) vs Cedric Alexander (w/ Shelton Benjamin)

Shelton with a waist lock take down on Lashley before the bell and Alexander punches Lashley. Lashley stops Alexander and punches him and then he punches Benjamin. Alexander and Benjamin with punches but Lashley takes care of both men and Lashley with knees to Shelton and Shelton is sent to the floor.

The match officially starts and Alexander with punches and Lashley with a forearm and slam. Lashley sends Alexander into the turnbuckles and he connects with shoulders. Lashley with a neck breaker. Lashley with a biel. Lashley decides it is better to give a second biel and he does it. Lashley sends Alexander through the ropes to the floor. The referee starts his count and Lashley breaks the count to go after Alexander. Alexander with forearms and then Lashley tosses Alexander aside.

Lashley with a shoulder into the corner. Lashley with a suplex and he checks on MVP for what to do next. Lashley punches Alexander on the apron and then sends Alexander through the ropes to the floor. Lashley runs Alexander into ringpost.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Lashley with a head lock and punches. Alexander with kicks to Lashley followed by a drop kick but Lashley stays on his feet. Lashley with a flatliner. Lashley sends Alexander to the floor one more time. Lashley follows and he stares at Alexander before he picks up Cedric. Benjamin pulls Cedric to his feet and Lashley is pushed into the ring steps. Alexander with a suicide dive that sends Lashley into the ringside barrier. Alexander with another suicide dive. Alexander with a Neuralizer. Alexander with an enzuigiri from the apron and he goes up top and hits a missile drop kick.for a near fall.

Alexander with a boot but Lashley with a back drop. Lashley with a Dominator followed by a spinebuster. Lashley with the full nelson and Alexander is out.

Winner: Bobby Lashley

After the match:
    Benjamin attacks Lashley for not releasing the hold. Lashley with a flatliner to Benjamin. Lashley puts Benjamin in the full nelson.

Backstage:
    Damian Priest and Bad Bunny are in the back looking upset.

e go to commercial.

We are back with a video package for the Fiend versus Randy Orton.

Grammy Award Winning Artist and Former 24/7 Champion Bad Bunny and Grammy Award Winning Artist and Former 24/7 Champion Bad Bunny's Friend Damian Priest make their way to the ring.

Damian says Miz and Morrison crossed the line. It is because Bad Bunny is a Grammy Award Winning Global Icon and Miz and Morrison are jealous. Miz was so focused on Bad Bunny that he only held the title for a week. Priest suggests making this a tag match.

Bad Bunny says he just came here to follow his dreams and believing in his dreams because he loves this business and he loves and respect these superstars. He remembers watching Raw, Smackdown, and every pay per view with his dad, brothers, friends, and family. He has a lot of good memories of the WWE, but now he doesn't know how to feel or what to think with this experience. I came here to do a performance and do his job and he is very grateful with the opportunity of performing at the Royal Rumble with a song he made for Booker T. He says he loves Booker T. He also loves Triple H, Stone Cold, the Undertaker, Ric Flair, and all of the wrestlers from his country.

He used to respect and love the Miz, but he doesn't respect me since the first day for no reason. He did what he did and he is not a professional wrestler, but he is a man. Miz did not respect him. He broke his DJ set and did not respect his DJ.

Bad Bunny starts to speak in Spanish and he says that is no reason to attack him with a guitar or paint his Bugatti. Who do you think you are? I know you are a two time champion and I respect that and I respect you. You crossed the line. I don't know why and I don't care. This Saturday, I am going to show you how to respect me. I am going to shut your mouth and whip your ass.

Miz and Morrison are on the TitanTron and they applaud Bad Bunny.

Miz tells Bad Bunny he does not belong here and he overstayed his welcome. We are going to embarrass you on Saturday. Morrison says they accept the challenge for the tag title match.

Miz and Morrison leave in their limo.

Backstage:
    Mustafa Ali walks in the back and Sheamus wants to tell Ali about Riddle. Ali says because of Riddle Retribution is dead. Ali says he should be a champion.

Sheamus says they share a dislike of Riddle. Sheamus says he will be out there rooting for Ali and he will do it at ringside on commentary.

Riddle scoots past both of them on his way to the ring.

Non Title Match
    Riddle (c) vs Mustafa Ali

Ali with a take down and wrist lock. Riddle with a triangle and Ali gets a near fall. Ali with a waist lock but Riddle with a double wrist lock. Ali backs Riddle into the corner. Ali wit a punch but Riddle with a gutwrench suplex and he holds on and rolls through but Ali wtih a rollup for a near fall. Ali with a side head lock and drop kick for a near fall. Riddle sends Ali to the floor and Riddle with a running kick on the apron. Ali is sent back into the ring and Riddle puts on Sheamus' hat. Ali with a side Russian leg sweep on the floor.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Ali kicks and chokes Riddle in the corner. Riddle with a single leg trip followed by strikes. Riddle misses a kick and Riddle with a sunset flip but Ali rolls through and stomps on the feet. Ali with a kick and he gets a near fall. Ali with a sleeper and Riddle backs Ali into the corner to try to get Ali to release the hold but Ali holds on. Rddiel with a running back drop to get out of the hold. Riddle with a punch and Pele Kick. Riddle with a running forearm and a second one. Riddle with an exploder and a kick and he misses a standing moonsault but does not miss a back senton. Ali with a Koji Clutch. Riddle with a fisherman's buster for a near fall. Riddle with a triangle.

Ali gets to the ropes. Ali sends Riddle into the ropes and Ali with a gourdbuster gutbuster for a near fall. Ali slaps Riddle and Riddle with a boot to the chest. Ali with a forearm. Riddle catches Ali on a tornado DDT and Riddle with Bro Derek for the three count.

Winner: Riddle

After the match:
    Sheamus gets on the announce table and he exchanges words with Riddle in the ring.

Backstage:
    Drew McIntyre is asked if he feels threatened by Baron Corbin's comments. Drew says heavy lays the head that wears the crown. You would think that someone with a head as big as Corbin's would be smart enough not to go after him right before Wrestlemania. Everyone could say something bad about Corbin, but he is a big man. Corbin would walk over family to get a title match. He is going to hit a Claymore on Corbin and then he will go on to Wrestlemania.

We go to commercial.

Baron Corbin vs Drew McIntyre

They lock up and go to a stalemate. They lock up again and Corbin with a waist lock. Corbin with a side head lock and shoulder tackle. Drew with a waist lock and a cravate. Corbin with a side head lock and Drew holds on when Corbin tries to send him off the ropes. Corbin with a punch on a break but Drew with a shoulder tackle and Corbin goes to the floor. They lock up and Corbin backs Drew into the corner and Corbin with punches. Drew with a back elbow and he gets a near fall.

Drew with a suplex for a near fall. Drew with a chop and punches. Corbin with an Irish whip and he does the wacky slide around the post and hits a clothesline for a near fall. Corbin chokes Drew in the ropes. Corbin punches Drew in the corner and kicks him. Corin with a hard Irish whip to McIntyre. Corbin with a belly-to-back suplex for a near fall. Corbin with an Irish whip but Drew with a clothesline out of the corner followed by a second one. Drew with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex followed by a second one. Drew with a neck breaker. Drew looks around and Porter tries to distract him.

Drew with a kick and he goes for Future Shock but Corbin goes to the floor and he drops Drew onto the apron. Corbin is sent into the ring post and ring steps.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Drew with a Northern Lights suplex for a near fall. Drew with punches to Corbin and we see Lashley watching in the back. Corbin sends Drew to the apron and Corbin with a punch and he sends Drew shoulder first into the ring post and Drew goes to the floor. Corbin sends Drew's head into the announce table. Corbin with elbows to the clavicle. Drew punches Corbin and Corbin punches back. Drew with punches and Corbin with a suplex for a near fall. Corbin puts Drew in a crucifix and connects with elbows but he stops. Drew with punches and a chop. Corbin with a choke slam for a near fall.

Corbin with a wacky slide but it never works the second time so Drew hits a spinebuster for a near fall. Drew with an elbow but Corbin with a side slam for a near fall. Drew with a head butt and Future Shock for a near fall. Corbin crotches Drew and punches Drew. Corbin with a superplex and he gets a near fall. Drew gets to his feet and Corbin with a punch. Drew punches back and he kicks Corbin. Corbin with punches and Drew with kicks. Corbin with Deep Six for a near fall.

MVP gets up from the announce table and he says it is not about beating Drew, it is about taking him out. Corbin takes the cane and Drew with a Claymore for the three count.

Winner: Drew McIntyre

We go to credits.

As if they would replace McIntyre with Corbin to face Lashley at Wrestlemania lol

Thanks for the help this week, LD.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***