Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Rob Van Dam On What Vince McMahon Said To Him During His HOF Induction

Rob Van Dam is now a WWE Hall of Famer. The former WWE Champion spoke to the Battle Cree Enquirer recently about the honor. RVD also noted during the interview that Vince McMahon paid him a special compliment during his induction ceremony.

“I was delighted when I heard. It was a surprise call. To me, it means a lot,” Van Dam said to the Battle Creek Enquirer. “I am going down in history with the legends that inspired me when I was growing up in Battle Creek, dreaming of being a professional wrestler. Now generations to come will look at me in a similar way. That’s quite an honor.”

“Being inducted into the Hall of Fame probably means more than being a world champion because there are probably a lot of world champions that will never be in the hall of fame,”
    Van Dam continued.

RVD continued to say that Vince McMahon got up during his speech and said that he changed the style of the business.

“To have Vince McMahon stand up during the induction ceremony and tell me that I changed the style of the business was probably the highest compliment I could imagine,” RVD said.

Van Dam continued to say he wasn’t sure that he’d ever be inducted into the Hall of Fame. He’s always appreciated people telling him he deserves it, however.

“I didn’t know if it would ever happen,” Van Dam said. “When people referred to me as a future Hall of Famer, that was a big enough compliment for me, just to know that they saw me with that respect. So now that I actually have that Hall of Fame ring and plaque, and it’s official, it’s a proud moment.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I laughed when RVD told that doing the 5-Star Frogsplash gave him the greatest HIGH he could think of. And then he added; " It seems that I should know "

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    I laughed when RVD told that doing the 5-Star Frogsplash gave him the greatest HIGH he could think of. And then he added; " It seems that I should know "

LOL
    lol ... I was actually surprised he was an inductee this year. Good to be surprised. Nearly every time I watched him I always though of Jean-Claude Van Damme lol ... almost every time. lol