Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Potential Spoiler Regarding Becky Lynch’s Return To WWE

Becky Lynch hasn’t wrestled a match since WrestleMania 36. She defeated Shayna Baszler on the 1st night of the 2-night event last year. Not long after, it would be revealed that Lynch was pregnant and would be taking time away from the company.

According to a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, one idea that has been discussed for WrestleMania this year is Becky Lynch returning to the company during a talking segment with Bayley. A “Ding Dong Hello” segment featuring Bayley would take place with Lynch returning in some type of big vehicle, i.e Austin driving the beer truck, Angle with the milk truck, etc.

“That also explains Bayley seemingly not booked for the show after a year when she was women’s MVP,” Meltzer wrote. Tonight’s Smackdown is the go-home show for Mania, and if a Bayley talking segment is going to be announced ahead of time, it would have to be announced tonight.

Bayley recently spoke to Talk Sport about not having a match at Mania this year.

“Even if there was something, I don’t know if I would tell you guys to spoil it. But yeah, it’s OK. I’ll be here for a long time. I might just jump the barricade and steal my own moment if they won’t give me one. I’ll just steal it,” Bayley said.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Becky should come out after Asuka retains her title agains Ripley, claiming her right to a match since she never lost the title, but actually gave it to Asuka.