WWE Superstar Rhea Ripley recently spoke to TV Insider. The Australian Superstar discussed a number of topics during the interview, including what happened backstage at WrestleMania 37.

“It was crazy walking through the curtain and seeing the crowd and how excited they were,” Ripley began, discussing what it was like to walk out at the start of ‘Mania Night 1. “All my dreams were coming true. It was something I worked toward for a long time. I was trying to hold it all together, telling myself, ‘Don’t cry.’”

She continued, “Then I looked over to Edge near me, and he had tears in his eyes” Rhea Ripley continued. “He nodded at me and winked. I just lost it. I could not hold it together.”

Ripley was also one of the notable talents shown on-screen during the opening segment of the show. She was clearly emotional to be back in front of a live crowd in a stadium.

“Then I saw this fan in the front saying, ‘Hey Rhea! You got this. You’re going to kill it’ — giving me this pep talk. Next thing I know, I’m being shown on the big screen.”

Rhea Ripley went on to dethrone Asuka to win the Raw Women’s Championship at WrestleMania.