Bad Bunny’s performance at WrestleMania 37 has drawn positive reviews from fans, wrestlers, and others in the industry. The Miz recently spoke to TMZ and praised the work his WrestleMania opponent did.

“Not only did he earn my respect, I think he earned the WWE Universe’s respect,” The Miz said regarding Bad Bunny. “I think he earned backstage’s respect. I think he earned everybody’s respect in what some are calling ‘The Best Celebrity Match at WrestleMania in History!'”

Bad Bunny will be focussing on his music again for at least the foreseeable future. Miz is hopeful to see him back in a WWE ring sometime soon, however.

“Ya never know when he’ll come back! I think he had a great experience, I think everyone had a great experience with him.”

“This guy has a hundred dates of music concerts that he has coming up. I imagine he wants some time off, too! But, look … what he did out there at WrestleMania opens the door anytime he wants to come back at WWE. Maybe I’ll get a round 2!”

Recently, it was reported that Bad Bunny reported to the WWE Performance Center months ago to prepare for the match. Damian Priest is also said to have wrestled the match with a bad back, possibly leading to Bad Bunny taking a larger role in it.