Andrade appeared on AAA’s Rey de Reyes show over the weekend and issued a challenge to Mega Champion Kenny Omega for TripleMania. Omega has since responded to Andrade on Twitter.

I’m a busy guy, give me some time to think about it.

— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) May 3, 2021

Andrade has since responded to Omega as well:

“BUSY GUY. I debuted at 13 years old and I always kept busy and traveled around the world winning championships and you in Japan playing with children when I was a superstar, now is my first #Traquilo year, I will wait for your answer on the beach”

The Rey de Reyes show set up several angles that will likely play out at TripleMania. In addition to Andrade appearing on the show and challenging Kenny Omega, Impact Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo challenged Faby Apache after she won the Reina de Reinas championship. Purrazzo then attacked Apache and put her in an arm-bar. The match between the two will be title for title.

There was also an invasion angle on the show. Sam Adonis, Puma King and Diamante Azul are now a stable known as La Empresa and are playing up their history with CMLL. The Sexy Star character has also been recast with Hija de Gatubela now playing the role.