Tommy Dreamer recently revealed on his House of Hardcore podcast that he contracted COVID-19 while on a tour of Alaska. Unfortunately, the 50-year-old has had a real tough time battling the virus. He spoke about his 24-day experience with COVID during the podcast.

“This is day 24 since I’ve been exposed to COVID. I’ve never been sicker in my life. I went to Alaska and was exposed on that Friday. The company I went for, Wrestle Pro, everyone tested negative. They were there about a week before I came in and someone tested positive,” Dreamer said.

“The company did everything and told the wrestlers and fans. Nobody asked for refunds or anything,” he continued.

Dreamer continued to say that he agreed to continue working the tour but upon seeing the unmasked crowd in attendance realized he made a mistake.

“I did it for selfish reasons and wanted to check Alaska off my bucket list to say I wrestled in every state and financial reasons. There was a good financial deal for me. It’s going to have long-term effects on my health,”
he continued.

Dreamer continued to talk about his experience with the virus. Unfortunately, he would also reveal that his wife and daughter were exposed to the virus as well.

“It felt like I had a massive concussion and I had a non-stop throbbing pain in my head for 17 days. Then came the fever. It was going up to 102, 102.4, and I had that for about seven days. The chills, at one point I had four winter blankets on me and I still felt like I was outside naked in the snow. That was about four days. Sweats, I would be freezing for two to three hours and then came the sweats and having to change the sheets daily. That lasted about 16 to 17 days. Weakness and fatigue were next level.”

“I’m on day 24 and I’ve had three good days. It feels like you overcome and then it hits you all over again. I tested positive on Thursday and had already exposed my family. Thursday night, I was in so much physical pain that I literally said, ‘I’m going to pee myself because I can’t get up to walk to the bathroom.’ One night, I woke up crying and in pain. My elbows and hips felt like they were on fire, and I’ve been on fire. It was a raging pain, burning in both my elbows and hips. No matter which way I turned, I lost use of both my arms. They were just hanging. I couldn’t lay in bed. I had to stand for two hours against the wall.”