Moose recently stated on Twitter that it is his goal to win the Impact World title before his contract expires. That puts a tight deadline on him as he also revealed his contract expires next month.

My Goal is to win the @IMPACTWRESTLING world title before my contract is up in June.

— THE WRESTLING GOD (@TheMooseNation) May 6, 2021

Moose was victorious last night on Impact Wrestling in a match that moves him one step closer to facing Kenny Omega for the world title. The 37-year-old has been with Impact since 2016. While he hasn’t won the Impact World Championship, he has held the Impact Grand Championship and the TNA World Heavyweight Championship during this run. Prior to his run in Impact, Moose had spent from 2014 to 2016 with Ring of Honor.

Message sent @TheDonCallis. Can your puppet hit an One Winged Angel with no meniscus……see you very soon. 5?

— THE WRESTLING GOD (@TheMooseNation) May 7, 2021

Moose’s victory over James Storm qualified him for the #1 contendership 6-way at Under Siege. The updated lineup for the show is below:

• #1 Contendership – Impact World Championship
    Chris Bey vs. Matt Cardona vs. Chris Sabin vs. Sami Callihan vs. Moose vs. Trey Miguel
  • Knockouts Tag Team Championships
    Jordynne Grace & Rachael Ellering (c) vs Fire N Flava
  • Brian Myers vs Taurus
  • Kenny Omega & The Good Brothers vs. Eddie Edwards & FinJuice
  • W. Morrisey vs. Willie Mack

Deonna Purrazzo will also defend the Knockouts belt against either Rosemary or Havok. Josh Alexander will defend the X-Division title against a challenger determined next week.

I'm a Different evil than any talent in @AEW @TonyKhan.

— THE WRESTLING GOD (@TheMooseNation) May 7, 2021