PROGRESS Wrestling has confirmed that the final match in their Best of 3 Series for the PROGRESS Women’s Championship will take place in just under two weeks.

Kanji and Gisele Shaw will do battle for the third time in as many chapters to determine who will be the next Women’s Champion on Saturday May 22.

Former Champions Jordynne Grace and Jinny commented on the importance of the title ahead of the final match between the two stars.

“The PROGRESS Women’s Championship is tied as one of the most prestigious belts I’ve ever held, on par with the IMPACT Knockout’s Championship” Jordynne Grace said recently. “Only the best women’s wrestlers in the world have held that belt, and it’s an honor to be among them.”

“PROGRESS gave me my start in wrestling”
NXT UK Superstar Jinny recently noted. “It allowed me to make my dream a reality. There wasn’t a Women’s Championship when I started.”

“From having the first women’s match on a Chapter show and proving we need a Championship for the women of PROGRESS, to becoming a two-time PROGRESS Wrestling Women’s Champion, makes the title that much more special to me,”
Jinny concluded.

The company has also released a video ahead of the final match between Kanji and Gisele Shaw hyping the trilogy match: