Velveteen Dream hasn’t wrestled a match in WWE since December. He was defeated by Adam Cole on the “Very Gargano Christmas” episode of NXT that aired on December 23rd.

According to a report from the Wrestling Observer, Dream was backstage at RAW last night. It is not known why he was there or if there were plans to use him on the show, however.

Last year, Dream was the subject of multiple allegations of inappropriate communication with minors. He has denied all allegations and Triple H has issued several statements saying WWE looked into the allegations against him and determined there was nothing to them.

“Everything that we have done, we are comfortable with him continuing to do what he does and everything else,” Triple H said about Dream last summer.

“We looked into what was there and we didn’t find anything,” Triple H also said.

“You know, in this day today, accusations are made and you take them all very seriously,” Triple H continued. “You look into them the best you can, and you find out what is there and what isn’t. In this situation, (Dream) was also involved in a car accident. That’s what took him off TV. In the moment, all this other stuff happens and you look into it and you find that there is a situation that people bring to everyone’s attention, you look into it and find that it is what it is and there’s nothing there.”

Triple H has since sounded annoyed when similar questions regarding Velveteen Dream have been asked at other media events.

“There’s really nothing to add with Velveteen Dream. We’ve gone over it a million times. Status update – he’s still training,” Triple H said on a call in February. “He had a little bit of a physical thing here for a bit. But, still there, still with us, still PC, still training, still on the roster.”

A since-deleted Tweet from Dream following the allegations stated as follows:

“Be assured I did not communicate inappropriately with anyone. A private photo of mine was shared without my consent or knowledge and I am working with a third party to look into this matter,” Dream Tweeted.