John Cena is set to create, produce and narrate a new WWE series set for NBC’s peacock streaming service. The show will be titled “WWE Evil” and will take an entertaining look into the minds of some of the most diabolical antagonists, AKA bad guys, from WWE history.

“For every good guy, there has to be a bad one and WWE has created some of the BEST bad guys (and ladies) in the history of entertainment. Excited to highlight those who made us boo, scream, and sometimes cry! WWE Evil on Peacock!”
Cena Tweeted.

News that Cena will be creating this program for Peacock comes on the heels of him teasing a new WWE project on Instagram. Over the weekend, Cena posted the following leading some to speculate a return to WWE was imminent.

Cena has also been targeted by Karrion Kross as of late. The NXT Champion has been stating in interviews that he would like to face Cena in the ring.

“John Cena would be the match that would I be interested in for the immediate future,” Kross responded. “Everyone has already called out The Rock and Brock Lesnar, and everyone has exercised interest in seeing Scarlett and myself vs. The Fiend and Alexa Bliss,” Kross said in an interview with BT Sport.

“But having the opportunity to work with John Cena on a big stage, hopefully with people, would be awesome. I think it would be a battle of two generations. I attribute a lot of my modern-day inspirations to his generation. I’ve never met the guy before, but it’s very easy to see that he’s one of the hardest working people in the history of this industry. He’s the reason why a lot of us have jobs today. Personally, it would be an honor to work with him.”