Chelsea Green has goals. The 30-year-old wrestler recently spoke to Metro UK and talked about what she would like to accomplish outside of a wrestling ring. One of the goals Green says she’s chasing, is building some contacts at Playboy.

“Right now, I’m trying to work at making contacts in Playboy to hopefully do that,” Green said during the interview.

Wrestlers posing for Playboy was a popular occurrence back in the 1990s and 2000s. Shawn Michaels actually got the ball rolling here in 1996 when he posed for Playgirl magazine while WWF Champion. Sable, Torrie Wilson, Maria Kanellis and others would continue the trend.

Green’s outside of wrestling goals also include being killed in a horror movie.

“Definitely, I wanna be killed in a horror movie. I’ve always wanted that, I always found it so hilarious where you see the girl running and they always trip and fall, and then they get killed.”

Green continued to say she’d like to be a social media influencer and continue with her podcasting as well. She didn’t drop any hints regarding where wrestling fans might see her in a ring next, however.

“When one door closes, so many more open. Sometimes you can’t see what those doors are gonna be,” she continued.