CM Punk is known as one of the best wrestlers in the history of the business and he was never the one to shy away from a dangerous spot even if it scared him.

The former WWE champion recently appeared on The Movie Crypt to promote his upcoming film Jakob’s Wife where he talked about a number of things.

During the interview, Punk was asked if there was ever a wrestling spot that scared him heading into it and the former WWE star recalled a spot from his 2009 TLC match with Jeff Hardy:

“I remember wrestling Jeff Hardy in the Staples Center, and he was jumping off a very tall ladder onto me and I just had to kind of lay on a table for an extended period of time, which really makes you think about it, and it’s one of those things where I was just looking, I’m like, ‘Man, he’s really high up there. This sucks,’

And you stew in that moment. And I remember being like, ‘I should just get up and walk away. Why am I laying here? This is stupid,’ and then he finally jumped on me.”
remembered CM Punk, “and I was like, ‘Yeah, that hurt. Alright, great,’”

The former ECW champion was also asked when he realized that pro wrestling could become a career for him. He revealed that his first Japan tour was when he believed that he had made it.

CM Punk defended his world heavyweight championship against Jeff Hardy in a TLC match at SummerSlam 2009. This main event match was won by Punk.